On My Couch

Life: as the way it is.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lazy Sunday :)

Posted by zuliana_me |

What a lazy Sunday for me today. I'm even writing this while lying on my couch. Hehe..

Hey, at least I'm doing some readings today after feeling guilty of buying a lot of books and not actually read them.

A few days ago when a friend tagged us on fb about a book fair, Huda said, "it was as if we were bookworms". Haha... I do bookworming iaitu simpan buku sampai berulat. Lol..
Now being 37weeks pregnant, I hope it's not too late for me to start reading.

I almost finish reading the pregnancy book given by my mother-in-law. I already finished reading all the magazines i just bought yesterday and now left with only one more book to go...that is the 'Economix'. Haha.. It's a real fun reading as it's actually in comic form so it works well for lazy people like me.

My mom& lil sis are in Vietnam for holiday and they are coming back home tomorrow. Yeay! I hope they shop a lot of clothes so I can *steal some from them. Hehe... Poor dad has to stay at home to look after me as my hubby is away in Kemaman.

Ok, gotta continue reading my book now. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe