On My Couch

Life: as the way it is.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Awesomeness of the Old Dogs

Posted by zuliana_me |


Ok, I'll just do a brief & quick review on this since I'm now at work.
Last week, Teha brought Apai, Awein and I to the screening of Old Dogs (on free tickets from Karangkraf). It was fun. The movie was damn awesome! I laughed my heart out until I could hardly breathe. Serious!


“Hahahaha!!! Oh, I can’t breathe…. My jaws might as well dislocate….. Damn”

In fact, I’d still laugh if I had a recap of that movie on my mind now. HAHA…
So go watch it! Sangat sangat sangat BEST! Ok, I will write a proper post sooner = Tomorrow.


Next post will be on:
 Mamat Bangla and Malaysian School Girl.

 Mimio is all grown up. He’s now my best friend!

4 comments:

zeemi said...

Alah... nak sangat tengok. Tapi awek indon pilih filem "Carrier". LOL. Next time should watch! Blardy hell, epic woi.

zuliana_me said...

Hehe.. awek indon ade dua:
1) Cun giler.
2) Bibik.
Which one was yours? hehe.. Yea, u shud really watch it. lmao!

zaaidi haamid said...

The trailer pun dh super hilarious haha. The gorilla part,aduh hai. Old Dogs,rawrr!

zuliana_me said...

@ zaaidi: Haha... yup. lawak giler giler... ;))

Post a Comment

Subscribe