On My Couch

Life: as the way it is.

Friday, October 09, 2009

Honey foundation & drag queen newbies.

Posted by zuliana_me |

Gambar di atas dah mandi ok... walaupun gambar kiri atas nampak macam hell... (baru perasan...;p). Yesterday I was so bored so I took the unused Safi honey foundation i knew in my drawer (kedekut nak guna foundation sendiri). Tadaa... here's the result. The honey foundation is too fair for me, it made me looked like a drag queen... macam letak tepung gomak kat muka pun ade...

But in some pics with good illumination, I didn't look so bad (two pics below).

Then my lil sis came back from school & told me I looked funny but still, she asked me to put some make-up on her face. So I did...


We may looked like drag queens but we had fun! really...? ;p
Below are the photos taken during my niece marhaban & cukur jambul ceremony while the last pic on right is the pic of me, big bro & lil king mongkut... (coz his head was round like marbel/ watermelon)



I think Fatty the cat looked really cute in that basket...just like king mongkut...hehe...


4 comments:

nabilazahin said...

cute ah Fatty the cat. memang name die fatty ek??:p heheh ber-make over ek ko and ur sis.., okay ape muke ko, tak nampak putih sgt pun..taktau la if it's the gmbr hehe..lgpun ko mmg dah sedia putih pun kaan heheh :D

Narcoleptic Insomniac said...

your cat is as adorable as the baby. Or should it be the other way around? hehe. But they're both really cute though

zuliana_me said...

Hehe...yeah, nama die mmg Fatty. Make up tu nmpk teruk kat camera. (i didnt put the worst pics..haha)
Tapi luar camera rsnye xde la teruk sgt..make up tebal sgt kot. ermm..

zuliana_me said...

Narcoleptic Insomniac: Thx.. yeah, they r both cute..;)

Post a Comment

Subscribe