On My Couch

Life: as the way it is.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Why I needed drugs on the 3rd day of Eid...

Posted by zuliana_me |

First of all, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri...maaf zahir batin.

Eid Mubarak this year was just like the other years in the past... lotsa foods... lotsa foods... I kept eating, I ate everything. On the third day of Eid, after came back from my aunt's house, I suddenly felt uneasy.

That's followed by a series of "running to the toilet to vomit" scene. I vomitted everything I ate until the next morning (sorry if now, u feel like vomit). I took panadols, the drugs.

My dad said most probably I have gastrik like him & my bro. I think, this usually happen when I'm period (I was). However, it got worst that day bcoz i drank the carbonated drinks served.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe