On My Couch

Life: as the way it is.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Convo & H1N1

Posted by zuliana_me |


It has been quite some times since my last post. Eventhough my convocation took place on 15th Aug 2009 (yeah2x..last month) I still wanna talk about it. WHY?
This is why:-



We were initially told to wear mask while on stage receiving our scroll but thanks to Sultanah, she said we dun have to. Other wise, our pics on stage will be like the one above.



SUMMARY OF MY JOURNEY TO UTM

I went to UTM, Skudai on August 13, 2009 to settle a few things such as taking the convo robe, go to CEPP to discuss about the PhD and job offer (which I finally declined due to the time frame to do the PhD with the amount of salary (rm1500) that I couldn't bear myself to have for the next 3years)& still I would have to pay the study fees myself...

However the main reasons are bcoz I don't think I can survive live alone in Johor, far from my family, frens & love one for such a long time...Plus, I'm not planning on doing PhD at this moment, I would rather do a second degree in other field of study.

Still, I'm very grateful & thankful to the people at CEPP for considering my job application & gave me the opportunity to work with them& do PhD. They are really nice indeed..


I HAD FEVER & STRANDED IN JOHOR FOR A WEEK.
I wore mask & didn't spend much time lingering around the convo site but I still had fever later which was believed due to the hot weather. Feizal (my love,hehe ;) didn't allow me to go back KL alone plus I was too weak to drive so I had to wait for him. I stayed at Umu's room before moved to Melah's house. I stranded in Johor for a week, sick & weak. Syukur alhamdulillah dah baik demam masa sampai umah.
P/S: Biggest thank you to Feizal, Umu, Melah & frens... My Allah bless them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe